Apply now to enjoy a rewarding career helping seniors and their families
Take advantage of this opportunity to work in one of the most rewarding positions in your community! We are actively seeking caring individuals who would like to make a difference in their area by working as caregivers for the elderly.
Get ready to advance your training, skills, and career by becoming a caregiver with My Choice!
To be a Caregiver with My Choice, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be professional, reliable and dependable. This is NOT the type of job that you can call off or be late, because our clients are depending on you.
- Have your own reliable transportation that you are able to take clients on errands/appointments to if needed.
- Maintain current auto insurance and a valid driver’s license at all times.
- Have a cell phone that you can download and use our scheduling app on during your shift.
- Pass a thorough background check.
- Have a caring and compassionate personality.
We are based in Tulsa.
The hourly rate is $9.50 to $12.00 based on experience and certification (certification is not required)
Schedule An Interview
If you checked off ALL of the prerequisites above and would like to schedule an interview, please fill out the form below and a member of our staff will contact you shortly to schedule an interview.
Fill out this form to apply now!
About My Choice In-Home Senior Services
We are a family-based company whose mission is to help seniors remain independent in their own homes as long as possible. We seek to improve the quality of senior life through dependable, caring service. We further commit ourselves to assist the families of seniors who struggle with their complex responsibilities while caring for elder parents. Our team envisions a world in which senior citizens can age gracefully, socialize frequently, and live confidently. Our team will perform its collective duties with confidence, concern, commitment, cheerfulness, and care. We will treat every contact as a friend, every client as family, and perform every task as an honor.
Thank you for your interest in working with us to make life better for seniors and their families. We look forward to being able to discuss employment opportunities with you! You can start the process of becoming a caregiver with My Choice by filling out the form on this page.
If you have any questions please call us at (918) 992-4860